GTA 5 can be downloaded on a PC, laptop, and mobile phone using these steps.
On PC, laptop, and consoles, GTA 5 can be downloaded. It can also be streamed on phones. GTA 5 was made by Rockstar Games. It tells the stories of Michael De Santa, Trevor Phillips, and Franklin Clinton, who are all involved in dangerous and dangerous crimes.
When GTA V or GTA 5 was first made available in 2013, it worked on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. GTA 5 has also been released for PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC/laptop since then. PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S will also get the game next year.
You can download GTA 5 on your PC, play it on your PC, and more with the help of this guide.
Related Post: GTA 5 Cheats
How to download GTA 5 for PC
It was a big deal that GTA 5 could be played on PC. They no longer need to play GTA 5 on a console to enjoy it. GTA 5 for PC can be downloaded through Steam, Epics Games Store, and Rockstar Games’ own store.
How to download GTA 5 for PC online using Steam
To download GTA 5 for PC on Steam, you first need to get the Steam app on your computer. Then you can get the game. Take these steps to get GTA 5 through Steam:
- Go to the Steam website and download the Steam app to a Windows PC from there, then use it.
- Now you can sign up for a new account or log in if you already have one, so you can do both.
- Look for GTA 5 on the Steam app.
- Choose the version of GTA 5 that fits your needs and your budget, like the PC version or the Mac version.
- Make a payment for GTA 5 with a debit or credit card, or with another method.
- To get GTA 5 on your PC, click the Download button after you’ve paid for it.
How to download GTA 5 online using Epic Games Store
In the same way as Steam, you will need to download the Epic Games Store Launcher on your PC. Take these steps:
- Go to the Epic Games Store website and click the Launcher button in the upper right corner to download it.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account. You can also sign up for an account by clicking the Signup button.
- GTA 5 may be found through the Epic Games Launcher on the device.
- Click the purchase now button, enter your payment information, and download the game.
GTA V/ GTA 5 minimum system requirements for PC
- OS – Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU – Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600/AMD Phenom 9850
- GPU – Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 1 GB/AMD HD 4870 1 GB
- Memory – 4 GB RAM
GTA V/ GTA 5 recommended system requirements for PC
- OS – Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU – Intel Core i5 3470/AMD X8 FX-835
- GPU – Nvidia GeForce GTX 660/AMD HD 7870
- Memory – 8 GB RAM
GTA 5 PC size
You will need at least 90GB of free space on your PC to download and play GTA 5. It is advised to save the GTA 5 game file on an SSD for improved speed.
How can I play GTA 5 for free?
Because you can’t get or play GTA 5 for free right now, If Rockstar gives the game away, you can get it for free. During the last giveaway, many people were able to download GTA 5 for free from the Epic Games Store in 2020.
There are, however, very few free GTA 5 giveaways, and we will add to this article if we find any GTA 5 free giveaways.
How to play GTA 5 on mobile phones
Even though GTA 5 isn’t available on the Google Play Store or App Store, you can play it on Android and iOS devices with Steam Link, which lets you play the game.
The game can be streamed to your phone if you bought it on Steam. You can use Steam Link to do this. Here’s how you can play GTA 5 on your mobile phone:
Play GTA 5 on Android and iOS with Steam Link.
- Google Play Store or the App Store are good places to get the Steam Link app.
- It’s time to open the Steam Link app. Sign in with your Steam account there.
- Steam will let you play GTA 5 on your PC or laptop.
- Take a picture of GTA 5 in Steam Link, and then you can play it on your phone.
This means that if you want to stream any game, including GTA 5, through Steam Link, you’ll need a good internet connection.
A high-speed Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection should be used to connect both phones and computers. The touch controls may have problems with latency, so it’s best to use a controller with the Steam Link service instead.
How to download GTA 5 on PS5, PS4
You can also get GTA 5 on PlayStation games like PS5 and PS4. Here’s how to get GTA 5 on PS5 and PS4.
- Take a look at the PlayStation Store on your web browser. Sign in with your PlayStation account.
- Go to the search box and type GTA 5. When you’re done, hit Enter.
- Select the version of GTA 5 you want to buy, then pay for it.
- To open the My PlayStation tab, go to your PS5 or PS4 and click on the tab.
- GTA 5 is in the Game Library. To start downloading the game, go to the Game Library and click on it.
It is important to note that the PlayStation Store says that GTA 5 is only available on PS4. However, Rockstar Games has said that the game can be played on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. Next-generation GTA 5 is set to come out in March 2022, and it will be called GTA 5.
How to download GTA 5 on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
Here’s how you can get GTA 5 on Xbox consoles like the Xbox Series X|S and the Xbox One:
- Take a look at the Xbox Store on your web browser. Then, sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Type “GTA 5” into the search box.
- Choose the version of GTA 5 you want and pay for it, then you’ll get the game.
- Press the Guide button on your Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One (the button with Xbox logo)
- To see if GTA 5 has started downloading, look in the Active Downloads section to see if it has.
Related Post: How to crouch in GTA 5 PC
Related Post: How to change character in GTA 5 PC